There are some Rules & Regulations for
tourists visiting Dhikala Tourist Complex , Every visitor should follow
these rules & Regulations.
1) Carrying of firearms of any kind is not
permitted within the Tiger Reserve
2) No pets can be taken isside of Corbett National Park
3) Walking & Trekking inside of Corbett National Park is strictly
4) Driving inside the Corbett Tiger Reserve after sunset is prohibited
5) Cooking is not allowed within Corbett National Park
6) Visitors are required to carry a litter bag while entering the
Corbett Tiger Reserve and bring back their non-biodegradable litter (
Tin Cans, Plastic, Glass,Bottle, metal,foils etc.) outside the Corbett
7) Official registered guide is complusory on all excursions.
8) Smoking outside residential complexes/ resthouses and lighting of any
kind of fire is strictly prohibited.
9) Fishing without permits is prohibited. Fishing with permits can be
done only in areas outside Corbett National Park and Sonanadi Wildlife
Sanctuary and only between 1st October and 30 th June.
10) Playing of music inside of Corbett National Park is strictly
11) Visitors are required to observe timings for excursions and
prohibited from taking vehicles off the designated routes therebycausing
damage to plant or animal life or their habitat.
12) Blowing of horns or driving above the speed limit is strictly
prohibited within the tiger reserve
13)Entry to core zone by the visitors is prohibited
14) Shouting teasing or chasing animals or attempts to feed them are
prohibited within the Tiger Reserve
15) Visitors are advised to occupy the accommodation as reserved on the
first day itself or provide prior information to hold the accommodation,
Otherwise the reservation will be treated as cancelled.
16) Visitors are compulsory required to obtain a clearance
certificate before leaving their place of residence within the Tiger
17) Visitors are required to wear clothes of colors which merge with the
natural surroundings ( Khaki, Olive green , other dull colors).
18) Visitors are required to switch off lights ,fans, and water taps
when not in use and park their vehicles at appropriate parking place.
19) Visitors have to obtain entry permits at the reception / gates.
Entry timings are regulated in such manner that a visitor must
reach their place of stay before sunset.
20) Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except in
conducted trips organized by Corbett Tiger Reserve.
21) Entry of private buses in Bijrani Tourism Zone is prohibited.
22) Permit is not transferable and amount is not refundable, once permit
23) Non vegetarian food and use of liquer is prohibited inside the park.
24) Entry fee will have to be paid at every entrance gate.
25) Plants should beleftto flourish in their native location - Taking
cuttings and roots is illegal in nature reserves.
" SHOOT NOTHING BUT PICTURE, LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOT PRINTS "
All vistors to the Tiger Reserve are governed by the provisions of the
Wildlife Protection Act and rules made thereunder
Hamara Holiday |
| Darjeeling |